DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
The high quality curriculum is integrated with project based learning and this attempt has resulted in high levels of problem solving skills in students. The passionate involvement of highly experienced faculty has aided students to explore newer domains of learning. In addition to regular foundation, core and elective courses of ECE, a distinctive feature of the program is the offering of Special Topic courses all through the semesters. These courses are designed to provide a project based hands-on and problem solving skills to students in varied domains. ECE students have the benefit of working with the best of the faculty from within as well as from the Industry.
- B Tech
- M Tech
- Integrated B Tech –M Tech Program
VIBRANT LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Awareness of leading tech events, courses and submitting articles for magazines
- Knowledge of the wide range of opportunities available
- Summer programs, internships, boot-camps on current technologies
The students opt for
- Pursuing higher studies in top universities across the globe each year
- Internships at leading corporates and research institutions
- Building a start-up
- Civil Services
- Pursuing management studies at IIMs
- The department has distinguished faculty who have been successful in focusing on research and consultancy at an early stage
- The department has a rich composition of faculty from premier institutes such and IITs, IIScand top universities from abroad. Many among them have industry experience.
- Teachers have created a research ambience, with effective learning experiences for students.
INDUSTRY ORIENTED RESEARCH
- Students carry out mini projects in all the semesters in diverse fields such as automotive electronics, healthcare, chip design, and aerospace.
- Students develop a thorough knowledge and skills in hardware design and the associated embedded software, which makes the system level thinking complete.
- Students work on industry sponsored research projects during their undergraduate and masters’ studies.
- Getting into research at an early stage has helped students to develop passion for research and has opened up new career options
Labs and Research Facilities
- Equipped with the latest equipment and guidance provided by experienced and qualified staff
- Expert consultants and visiting faculty to constantly upgrade the research facility.
- Industry and government sponsorship of equipment for advanced research projects
Computing and Connectivity
- High speed connectivity with WiFiaccess
- 40 different computer centers house over a thousand computers
- High-end, sophisticated computing facilities are available to meet project requirements and encourage research.
- Rich collection of books, journals, and databases.
- Faculty members upload all their lecture and research notes on the PES Intranet.